This school year has been different, to say the least, than any other school year. Because of this, I’ve looked at all the teachers I’ve had this year differently, as they were just as stressed as everyone else, and they weren’t used to teaching a class virtually for almost a whole school year. However, with your class, it felt like you knew what you were doing. You rarely gave us any assignments, and when you did, you discussed it with the class in order to give the students a better understanding. With how well you discussed it virtually, I can only imagine how well it would’ve been in-person. You asked to write about both what you did well, and what could’ve been better. However, I personally can’t think of anything to be improved as I’m writing this. Your class wasn’t a perfect class that never had issues, but most of those issues were resolved fairly quickly or talked about in class, as expressed earlier. If you keep up your method of teaching, I’m sure future students will agree with me, whether it be virtual or in-person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.