I think that overall I feel mostly prepared for the AP tests and mostly agree with my peers' responses. I think that the timed writings we did were helpful. I think that they taught us what to and not to do and seeing other responses helped us know what works. However, I do think it would have been very helpful to be able to conference with you about our essays and you tell us in what ways we could have made them stronger. I also think that doing more multiple choice practice tests and being able to talk about the right answers as a class. I think this would have given us a chance to know how to approach the multiple choice questions to be able to pick the best answers. Overall, I think that I am pretty prepared from all the things we did in class for the ap test.
Sunday, May 16, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.