Saturday, May 15, 2021
Assignment 25-Aiden Beach
I was born in San Diego, California, near the town of La Jolla. I would live with my mom and dad during the week, and on the weekends, I would visit my grandparents. I kept this routine up until I was five years old, to which events happened that caused my parents to split up and for me to go to Kentucky with my mother. I met my grandfather on my mother’s side, and my mother and I lived with him. When I was in fourth grade, my mother moved in with her boyfriend, while I continued to stay at my grandfather’s house. However, I would visit her on the weekends. This routine, similar to the one I had in San Diego, continued until eighth grade, when my mother decided it was time for me to move in with her. Since then, I’ve been living with my mother in her boyfriend’s house. Other than the fact that I was born to a rich family in San Diego, there's really nothing interesting about me, and I've had a pretty normal life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.