I'm not sure what I would say to my future roommate. I feel like there wouldn't be a lot of getting to know them at first. I feel like we would just coexist in the same place and just slowly get to know each other over time. I just am not an outgoing person at first, but I would probably just crack a joke about school or something at one point or just make a comment about a show she's watching and then just hope that a friendship blossoms from there. There is also a strong possibility that my roommate will do something on day one and I will become annoyed with her and then not want to speak with her even more. Though hopefully we will become sort of friends in the end or at least mutually respect each other enough until I move out to rent a house with other friends that I make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
-
Annotated Bibliography Boysen, Guy A. “Exploring the Relation between Masculinity and Mental Illness Stigma Using the Stereotype Content M...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.