My parents and i have not had a great relationship at all for many years and so i have often challenged their viewpoints, which when i was younger always seemed to get me in trouble, however now my mom just glares at me with the look that i usually only get when i am about to get in trouble, and my dad thanks me for my input a while ago my sister came back from college for a day and somehow we started talking about UBI, and i disagreed with them and made my mom mad, and i didnt even get in trouble, it was like magic, i think my dad made her say that she enjoyed hearing what i had to say because from the look on her face she definitely did not, so we actually had a good discussion for like the first time that wasn't when i was in trouble for grades or something stupid and it was amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.