I really hate thinking about college. I find the thought of making one decision that has a huge impact on the rest of my life extremely overwhelming. Sometimes I tell my family I'm not applying to college and they think I'm joking, but it's a little bit serious. I do think I will end up going, because why not. Also my sister is and we all know we have to do all the same things, so there's that. I don't consider myself to be a very driven person, so forcing myself to go through more school isn't very appealing. I also have no idea what kind of job I would like to have in the future, I like to joke about becoming a house wife, making a college decision even more overwhelming. I don't have a list of colleges, but I do have a pretty extensive collection of college sweatshirts. I hate getting asked about my connection to the school Im wearing on my chest, because the truth is there is often no connection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.