My roommate should know that, on an ideal day where I don’t have any classes in the morning, I wake up at 11-1, just so that they know I won't respond to any messages in the morning. They should also know that I play guitar and sing, as my practicing of those things might get obnoxious eventually. They should know that I’m not very quick to make friends, but I am not exactly an introvert either, It just takes a while for me to warm up to someone. I am more of a night owl, getting most of my school work done from 10pm to 2am. The rest of the day I either play music, video games, chess, or watch youtube or twitch. I am not one to ask for favors, as I don’t like the idea of being indebted to someone, but if they ask me for a favor, i’ll most likely comply, unless of course they are asking me to do something outside the laww, in which case I will be a total wuss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.