I think that the death sentence is a big issue and shouldn’t be handled the way it is. I believe it is unfair that one’s life should be ended as a result of their actions. I believe that they should be allowed to spend their entire life in prison if the punishment matches the crime. However, their life should not be taken unless it is at their own will. The death penalty should be classified as a cruel and unusual punishment especially if the person is falsely accused. I know that if they are falsely accused they will still be punished, but the chance of them dying because of their lack of defense in the court seems morally wrong. The cost is another reason that the death penalty is completely unecessary as it is something that shouldn’t even be in place. As something that could be argued as unconstitutional it should not be allowed as a way of “serving justice”.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
-
Annotated Bibliography Boysen, Guy A. “Exploring the Relation between Masculinity and Mental Illness Stigma Using the Stereotype Content M...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.