One thing that really bothers me is people’s lack in understanding the need for a dress code at school, especially one for girls. I mean who could ever get any work done if a girl is showing her shoulder! Shoulders are by far the most distracting things in schools. Forget about cell phones, shoulders distract so many more students daily than cell phones ever could. There is just no way at all that schools that do not have dress codes that completely eliminate the exposure of shoulders have students that are productive or get any learning done. The only way to fix this major distraction in schools is to enforce a strict dress code that does not tolerate the showing of any girls’ shoulders! Who cares about whatever else they wear, but my god if girls are allowed to show their shoulders at school then schools will turn into institutions full of students who are too distracted to learn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
-
Annotated Bibliography Boysen, Guy A. “Exploring the Relation between Masculinity and Mental Illness Stigma Using the Stereotype Content M...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.