My name is Eleanor Badgett and I am the middle of two sisters, Beppy and Lois. Lois is 11 and sweet but quite the drama queen. However, I do still love spending time with her when she's not out playing with her friends. Beppy is 17 and while she is also a drama queen I find myself doing almost everything with her. When first meeting people, Beppy and I are often asked if we are twins. Personally, I don't think we look that much alike, but seeing as we are asked so often I guess we do. One of my favorite things to do with Beppy or anyone is go to Taco Bell so here is their menu incase anyone wants to go and needs to pick out their order https://www.tacobell.com/food. Outside of going to Taco Bell, I enjoy spending time with my friends and family, cooking and baking, and doing anything outside. Here is a low quality picture of my high quality local Taco Bell of choice (it was recently repainted so it doesn't look like this anymore):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.